1. Ooh. I just found out that I have, at the least, 3 social appointments this week.
2. Violin results will be out in September. Looks like I'll be notified thru facebook. LOL.
3. I'm half-way done with packing. WHAT PROGRESS.
4. Spot barked in his sleep yesterday! He must be having one of his doggy dreams...which were interrupted by our laughing.
5. I bought two prettyyy scarfs from OFO just now :D
6. And a neat foldable wastebasket from Qbay on friday :D
7. 3/22 books done in 3 days.
8. I'll never finish the remaining 19 books by this Friday :/
9. I'm going to miss the Saturday night gatherings every week :(
10. I'm really going to miss lessons with Raymond and Mei Yoke.
11. Eugene and Dad are watching Terminator 2 on TV now. How amusing.
12. I just found out that my college subscribes to over 800 periodicals, and owns over 30,000 media items. *rubs hands in glee*
13. Should I audition for orchestra or symphonic wind ensemble in college? Or both?
14. Samantha has over 8GB of music in her.
15. Carl Vine's Sonata is great listen, a pain to learn all the notes and out-of-the-ordinary timing :/
16. I watched Karate Kid which was too cute.
17. And watched Sherlock Holmes. AWESOME SOUNDTRACK. (Eliz!!!)
18. It felt so strange without practicing the piano, violin, flute in a day.
19. And..try as I might, I'll never become a literature person.
20. More human anatomy for me please.
21. Eugene is improving tremendously in his hymn improvisation and congregational accompaniment (thanks to me of course).
22. Shelfari is an amazing tool. Me likey.
23. I'm craving for the mee goreng along Bangkok Lane.
24. I know that math, algebra, and calc are going to be a part of general eds for every college. But I'm wishing it's otherwise, for very obvious reasons. *cringe*
25. PUC is revamping their dining commons and campus center. They should tackle the dorms next! I want squeaky clean, spotless bathrooms! HAHAHA.
26. I want to read 'The Feminine Mystique' by Betty Friedan.
27. And 'The Fountainhead' by Ayn Rand.
28. And some of Jodi Picoult's books.
29. I can't find Nos. 26 & 27 in either Dalat, MPH, or Borders. Owh.
30. And oh! Thanks for the book, the uber pink key-chain, and your note on college survival MX! Hahaha.
31. Basketball resumes this Wednesday!!!
32. It will be my last.
33. So I need to get in shape and sink in those 3-pointers. Last chance la...
34. Last week in Penang. Gotta make the most outta it.
Ciao people :]