Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TS3

After a whole morning (and actually part of the afternoon) of music classes, we went to gurney to hang out with Elizabeth. I accomplished great things: got a pretty sweater, ate at sushi king, got stuff from Popular, and WATCHED Toy Story 3.

Without a doubt, TS3 was amazing. In perspective of what the producers have done in TS1 and TS2, TS3 has surpassed all of my expectations. A great storyline complete with new characters and scenes carved to the utmost perfection, TS3 totally opened a whole new dimension and enlarged its boundaries.



A must watch.

7 comments:

Michael K said...

Did you watch in 3D? I can't because my poor brain hates 3D/4D stuff. It drives it nuts the whole day!

Elizabeth said...

TS3 was delicious ^_^ but the 3D wasn't really necessary -_-"

Anyways, re the sweater...are you going for the black one? ;) It was so preeettty.... btw, I just heard that Malaysia's Mega Sale will kick-start on 24th July...or sth like that ?_? Love your blog layout! It's so bright and airy! :)

Stephie said...

Yeah. The 3D wasn't necessary. Ah well.

I just got the black one! Hahaha. I look good in it OH YEAH ;). 24 July?! o.O. Hehee. I hope I have time to go...

Thanks! I love my nre layout too! :)

Elizabeth said...

Haha...when did you get it? I just went there too...on Sunday :) did you get anything else? So many items had a 50% discount! Fantastic ^_^

Stephie said...

LOL. I didn't have time to browse around. I just grabbed the sweater and headed straight for the cashier. I went there on Thursday, right after I taught the MGS girls. Spent what they paid me almost instantaneously Hahaaaa. My mom took my aunt the gurney yesterday. There's lots of stuff at FOS, according to her :)

Eliz said...

Haha...idk why, but I was under the impression that you volunteered to teach MGS FOC... so you get paid...I see *mmhmm* ;)

Argh...I want to go to FOS *pouts* but maybe after 24th July :) I heard they're having a special FOS sale at Queensbay on the 22nd July I think... but it's too far away :(

Stephie said...

Heheheeh. MGS contacted me because they needed a flute tutor after the previous one left. So yayyy, I get paid! :p

Qbay is super out of the way :(. Btw, if you ever go there, try Paddington's House of Pancakes. Awesome, awesome food there :D.