Saturday, July 10, 2010

Overflowing bliss

This evening was A TOTAL BLAST. The excitement, the nervous laughter, the cold hands, the last minute run-throughs, the bows, the applause, the flowers (thanks Man Fei!), the countless pictures, etc etc etc. I can go on and on and on and on, but I gotta/havta stop.

It was an absolutely fabulous concert, with a wonderful audience, great performers, and Raymond: The best piano teacher in the world :].

My mind is running so much, I can't think enough to compose a proper post.

Pictures will come up later, I promise :D.

Eugene, Man Fei, Jane, Michael, Michelle, Chun Han, Janice, and Benjamin I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! I'm so thankful I know such epic people as ya'll are!

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

Thanks Be To God.

Really.

2 comments:

Michael K said...

Indeed today was epic! All glory to Him!

Stephie said...

mmhmm!