Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nothing's perfect

Urghhhh.

Ever since I noticed, I've been trying and trying to fix the About Me section on my blog. I don't understand why the tiny lil write-up about myself can't start under the picture. It bothers me that it reads:

Ste
phie
In a
nuts
hell:

instead of:

Stephie
In a nutshell:

This is driving me crazy.

Sympathize with me. I'm a type A personality with a raging perfectionist side within me. I can't take this.

Somebody, PLEASE tell me how I can fix this.

2 comments:

Eliz said...

Maybe your screen is too small...it reads fine on my computer...:)

Check your template designer. I think there's a feature that allows you to adjust the width of the columns.

Stephie said...

It does? Because I tried viewing it with our desktop and my bro's laptop....sad results.

There is such a feature??? Cool. I'll look it up.