Thursday, July 8, 2010

meh...

So I'm sitting on the family couch with my bro's laptop opened (I don't have a laptop. odd, that). And I'm thinking...does anybody, anybody at all, read my blog? With the exception of a few notable individuals, of course. lol

I mean, here am I, purposing to blog about my life on a regular basis. Everything's been going great, but I do feel that it's pointless at times and a little waste of time. On the other hand, I believe blogging widens boundaries and communicates to a larger, waaay larger pool of readers. (come on, compare that to a diary/journal). It also serves as a channel to express myself openly, a place to jot down happenings, and to note my start/*end* on creative, new obsessions.

Ahh well. All in all, I've come to the conclusion that I'll stick to it regardless of who reads/does not read Appassionato.

For the love of writing.

4 comments:

Michael K said...

well, writing your thoughts out can help you express your feelings…and help cure boredom at times, HAH!

denise-dinc said...

My dear, it doesn't matter to me if anyone reads my nonsense at all, I just want to satisfy myself when I blog LOL it's like giving myself some kinda pressure "hey I have to blog about my day later, better pay attention to what's happening around me" kinda thing, cause I'm always quite indifferent hah. And in a way, it works, and I'm starting to appreciate life just a little tad bit more :-)

Leez Isz said...

I read your blog and it has inspired me, well at least till now I realised how much things I don't know lol =)) Keep it up! I've started my own blog, and not necessarily people read it, but it doesnt make any difference coz I'm writing it anyway ^_^

Stephie said...

Hey thanks! Your blog's cool too - I just checked in out :p.