Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm thankful...

...for everything God has bestowed upon me. And for my parents, bro, friends, teachers, and other notable individuals who have highlighted my life. These are the people who have molded me into who I am. They have defined my individuality and guided me throughout my rather short journey of life.

I'm planning to write a lil note about each of them. Soon. Later.

I start to have all these wistful thoughts now that I'm gonna leave soon. I'm excited to go, yet reluctant to let go of the things I cherish so much here. It's a mixed emotion, and as much as I loathe it, it's one thing I have to live with for the time being.

oh well...

5 comments:

Michael K said...

How appreciative you are of individuals that surround your life! You actually "used" the subtitle of my blog, eh? hehe

Stephie said...

ugh. what?! what do you know..I just realized that. hah!

Michael K said...

that's why "used" is in quotation marks!

Eliz said...

What happened to my comment? o_O

Previous comment:
"Blessings brighten as they take flight..." -Anonymous

I'll miss you T_T

Stephie said...

Eliz: I'll miss you too :[

Your previous comment? I didn't receive it. Weird...