Monday, June 7, 2010

Totally uncalled for

I know this is a really weird post that apparently does not connect with my previous one, but so much has happened and I don't know where to start.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts so far today:

MX IS ARRIVING AT 1:45 PM!!! ....and I'm stuck at home when I should be tearing myself to the airport to meet her.

What to do...no car la. Hah :/

So yeah, hoooray!

Maybe I should start blogging again once I recall what has happened since my last post. *mind swimming frantically*

Cheer me on!

5 comments:

Michael Kong said...

HI!

Do you know there can be links between two blogs? I still figuring that out.

Michael Kong said...

HI!

Do you know you can connect two blogs together?

Stephie said...

Mike: I have to figure it out, but it's definitely possible :)

mxgirl918 said...

*ahem* I see SOMEONE's finally revived her blog. YAY! :D

Stephie said...

MX!!! And there followed so many posts after this. Aren't you a proud momma. hahahah! YOU revive yours too!