Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here and there in the reaches of my current gray matter

Urgh. I might be switching to a conventional Bach prelude and fugue after all. The partita is going to take up too much time. More time than I have :(. *sob*

Nevertheless, any suggestions on the prelude and fugue?

***
I've been listening to a lot of Beethoven lately, which is not uncommon. And Mozart. YES. MOZART. And Bach.
.
Shubert's Wanderer Fantasie - I WANT.
.
Teehee.
***
I CAN'T BELIEVE BOBBY CHEN'S LECTURE/RECITAL AND THE MS CONCERT FALL ON THE SAME WEEKEND! *sob*
.
Sighhh. The vicissitudes of life.
.
I better keeping my mind busy to crowd out any grudging thoughts...
.
*scoots off to (relive) a few pieces*

4 comments:

Michael K said...

Wow....you seem pretty down.....let my stuffed dog give you a HUG! YAY!

Stephie said...

Nope. It didn't :(

desselBoS said...

try cpe bach sonata in a minor for solo flute.

Stephie said...

Lol. Flute?