Thursday, June 10, 2010

From a thankful heart

"God can do the impossible." There. Just one simple statement that sums up the past day, week, and...actually a few months ago. God has been especially good to me this year. Seriously. All the little things He has done, and the big, has been truly astounding.

I used to be easily stressed out and freak out on a regular basis. I still do, but am able to control it a lot better. This year, I find a calmness and sense of confidence and assurance I never had before.

It's a lil too public to post everything that happened, but without a doubt, God will bless those that FULLY put their trust in Him. That's hard for me to do. I'm the kind that innately relies on my own strength, often forgeting to put God first.

And so, for all He has blessed me with, I give Him all the glory and purpose to use my talents for His work.

3 comments:

Michael K said...

Yes, unquestionable, undoubtable, indisputable, unarguable, undebatable, incontestable, undeniable, irrefutable, incontrovertible, unmistakable, unequivocal, certain, sure, positive, definite, absolute, conclusive, watertight, ironclad; beyond doubt, beyond the shadow of a doubt, beyond dispute, beyond question, not in question, not in doubt; and informally sure as shootin'.

Stephie said...

stop flippin through the thesaurus and givin me flippin comments. LOL

Michael K said...

Ok...sure as shootin'