HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's the YEAR 2009. As yes, it's gonna be an awesome one. I have so many plans and resolutions, I won't have time to list down every single one I've SO many aspirations, so much I learned last year that I want to improve and go on and on and on. Learning, growing, maturing, thinking, dreaming, analyzing - the whole deal.
1. Have a personal relationship with God.
2. Study the Bible deeply.
3. Memorize and meditate on God's word.
4. Draw applications and analogies from EVEYTHING I learned.
6. In-depth learning.
7. Read quality material
8. Read widely
9. Work on public speaking
10. PREPARE for the SAT.
11. Review and STUDY the sciences.
12. Do math and more math
13. Write at least 3 essays per week.
14. Learn to conduct.
15. Practice music...HARD.
16. Study, study, study.
17. Learn home skills from Mom :)
18. PUT GOD FIRST.
19. Learn piano improvisation.
20.Look into colleges and finish college applications and requirements.
21. Sleep by 10:30pm and rise by 6:00 am or earlier.
22. Study and read on history and geography
24. Watch Discovery, National Geographc, History Channels etc...
Phew. That was really jumbled up. I should make categorized lists of the things I wanna do for Church, Music, School, Travel..etc.
Well! 2008 is over. 2009 is here. Fresh, clean, untainted. I don't know that this year holds for me, but I do know that God will be with me every step of the way. YEAR 2009....BRING IT ON!
Now, 2009 smells of freshly cut grass. Mm..