Thursday, January 1, 2009

YEAR 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's the YEAR 2009. As yes, it's gonna be an awesome one. I have so many plans and resolutions, I won't have time to list down every single one I've SO many aspirations, so much I learned last year that I want to improve and go on and on and on. Learning, growing, maturing, thinking, dreaming, analyzing - the whole deal.

For 2009...

1. Have a personal relationship with God.
2. Study the Bible deeply.
3. Memorize and meditate on God's word.
4. Draw applications and analogies from EVEYTHING I learned.
5. CONCENTRATE.
6. In-depth learning.
7. Read quality material
8. Read widely
9. Work on public speaking
10. PREPARE for the SAT.
11. Review and STUDY the sciences.
12. Do math and more math
13. Write at least 3 essays per week.
14. Learn to conduct.
15. Practice music...HARD.
16. Study, study, study.
17. Learn home skills from Mom :)
18. PUT GOD FIRST.
19. Learn piano improvisation.
20.Look into colleges and finish college applications and requirements.
21. Sleep by 10:30pm and rise by 6:00 am or earlier.
22. Study and read on history and geography
23. Travel
24. Watch Discovery, National Geographc, History Channels etc...
25. BREATHE.


Phew. That was really jumbled up. I should make categorized lists of the things I wanna do for Church, Music, School, Travel..etc.

Well! 2008 is over. 2009 is here. Fresh, clean, untainted. I don't know that this year holds for me, but I do know that God will be with me every step of the way. YEAR 2009....BRING IT ON!

Now, 2009 smells of freshly cut grass. Mm..

6 comments:

mxgirl918 said...

Hello my dearest miss Stephieeee! =) Happy new year!!

Prophet S said...

Allow me to assist you in making this list perfect.

Add:
26.PUT CRYSIS SECOND.

Hui Ern said...

yes it is the new year!!!
HAHAHHAA. lol. i don't know what to say so i crap.
btw how did u get my blog link?! its nt really my blog laaaa.....its a class blog but wow! u know about it! ahhahaha....hope the new year started out great for ya! ciaozzz

adelynyeoh said...

hello!

i see you're looking to going to the US too eh? :D when are you taking SAT? haha.

Prophet S said...

Adelyn looks so creepy in that pic.

Anonymous said...

Freshly cut grass?