Friday, December 28, 2007

Bittersweet...

Well, it's been a few days since the concert on Monday. I don't know what to say. My feelings are so mixed that I can't exactly pinpoint them right now. It was days before I dared to blog about it, as you can see. The concert was great for the most part. Quite a number of choruses sounded pretty cool. And it was great getting to perform with Amos, Mr. Shimano, and my violin teacher, which were all playing in the orchestra. I was disappointed with the carols though. Argh, I don't wanna go anymore further on that. Sigh..not in much mood for anything :(

This is so unlike me. Brooding around, I mean.

Perhaps I'll post some pictures of the youth caroling later. Dec 23, it was. Slept at a shocking 3 a.m.

riiight..

I miss the choir members. Who knows when I'm going to meet them again. We've been singing together for almost a year. I guess that's why I'm feeling....empty.

Bittersweet.

No comments: