...to organize my activities. I have way too many things going on. Little, seemingly 'unimportant' activities have imperceptibly seeped into my life. And besides, I need to brush up on my organizing skills :)
Sooo, lemme see what I've gotta do. ummm..mm...
1. Practice tomorrow at church for Tammy's wedding
2. Finish my essay on the significance 'the meaning of my name'. I need some introspection here ;)
3. And, that reminds me: send in the Telos application form along with the essay. (Deadline December 6)
4. Revise high school Chem/Bio
5. Write report on WWII
6. Practice piano, violin, & flute as much as everyone thinks I should be
7. Arrange for transport tomorrow (ahhh, that means now!)
9. Sort out my math papers *grimaces*
10. Prepare for the mini concert (Dec 2)
11. Organize my room. More specifically: my desk
12. Get all those vocab words down pat
13. Play/experiment around with pretty words. Hahaha..
14. Be sweet to my lil bro. Which...haha, I always am. (most of the time, anyway. lol.) Apparently, he doesn't think so. egh, high maintenance :D. Eugene, dear..I DON'T mean it!! You are and will always be my favorite little bro. Haha, but of course..how many brothers do you think I have?!
15. Tammy's Wedding (Dec 9)
16. Read up on the Baroque Period ( Personal Deadline: Dec 3)
17. Know the form and style of Beethoven's Sonata no. 14
18. Study & listen to Shubert's impromptus. Take down notes.
19. Email Aunty Stacey and Shannon
20. Write to Carolyn, Sharmaine...and the rest :)
21. Messiah Concert (Dec 24)
22. Watch National Geographic, Travel & Living, and and and....the Home and Health Channel!
23. Study Daniel and Revelation in a more detailed way.
24. Practice accompaniment for Dr. Denison's voice workshop
25. Join Dalat's library. yay.
26. Get ready for pre-SAT
27. Focus. Focus. Focus.
28. Church pianist (Dec 8)
29. Determine when I can help out in Dad's clinic :)
30. CLEP prep course (ENGL096) starts: Jan 24, 2008
31. Make a list of books to get in Singapore
32. Get new contacts
33. Andrea's birthday! (Dec 9)
34. Choose song for Edwin's special music (Personal Deadline: Dec 4 ; Special music: Dec 29)
35. Arrange a day where I can go out with MX :D
36. Anddd, MX, I need to borrow your music history textbook! Have you found it yet?! XD
Whew, I knew I had a lot inside me! Ugh, I'm sure there's more....but that's way enough from me now at the moment :) hmmm...I better stop allowing anymore things to creeeep into my todo list. OR else, my already decaying gray matter will utterly disintegrate into smithereens. Ahh...just kidding. Lol.
I guess that's all for now. Tune in next time! Byeeee...